Regional Recycling accepts household quantities of all types of lights (bulbs and tubes) for recycling without charge at collection sites designated for consumers:
- Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs)
- Fluorescent tubes - straight, curved, U, circular, square etc.
- High-intensity discharge lamps (HIDs) and other mercury containing lamps—includes: mercury vapour, metal halide, high pressure, sodium, low pressure sodium, UV and germicidal lamps
- Incandescent light bulbs
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Ultra High Performance (UHP) lamps (replacement projector lamps)
- UV and germicidal lamps
- and more!