Light Bulb Recycling
Light bulb recycling with Regional Recycling is easy. We accept all light bulbs to be recycled for free. Regardless of shape, size or type, lights and lighting equipment can all be recycled at any of our Regional Recycling Depots.
FREE Light Bulb Recycling
MD-PTVS Lighting Equipment
UHP Lighting Equipment
Warehouse Light Fixture
Find A Light Bulb Recycling Depot Near You
Welcome To Your Easy E-Waste Solution
If it has a battery, plugs-in, winds up, or is mostly made of metal, we can recycle it! Bring them down for safe handling.
RECYCLE LIGHT BULBS
Regional Recycling accepts household quantities of all types of lights (bulbs and tubes) for recycling without charge at collection sites designated for consumers:
- Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs)
- Fluorescent tubes – straight, curved, U, circular, square etc.
- High-intensity discharge lamps (HIDs) and other mercury containing lamps
- includes: mercury vapour, metal halide, high pressure, sodium, low pressure sodium, UV and germicidal lamps
- Incandescent light bulbs
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Ultra High Performance (UHP) lamps (replacement projector lamps)
- UV and germicidal lamps
RECYCLE LIGHTING EQUIPMENT
Lamps – All lamp technologies and sizes for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
Ballasts – Ballasts integrated into fixtures as well as ballasts sold/disposed of separately.
Fixtures – Fixtures, regardless of whether they are marketed for residential, industrial or commercial purposes.